To keep physician referrers informed about new developments in neurological surgery and in Dr. Dagam’s advanced approaches to patient care, we publish frequent updates in the form of a newsletter.
Below are links to past issues of our newsletter. If you are a physician and you wish to receive our Innovations in Spine & Brain Treatment newsletter, please send us an email.
- Issue #1: Minimally invasive spine surgery
- Issue #2: Awake surgery for epilepsy
- Issue #3: Improving resection of brain & spine tumors
- Issue #4: New strategies for lumbar fusion
- Issue #5: Surgery for unresolved pain
- Issue #6: Treating tumors with radiation surgery
- Issue #1: The debate about cell phones & brain-tumor risk
- Issue #2: Spinal cord stimulation for relieving migraine pain
- Issue #3: Intrathecal baclofen to relieve MS, CP spasticity pain
- Issue #4: Treatment options for trigeminal neuralgia pain
- Issue #5: Normal-pressure hydrocephalus (NPH) produces Alzheimer-like symptoms, but is treatable
- Issue #6: Minimally invasive kyphoplasty for pain relief and restoring posture
Dr. Dagam eased my fears and proceeded to perform a flawless surgery from which I am recovering well. His professionalism and manner has impressed me and always keeps me at ease. I would highly recommend Dr. Dagam and his staff to anyone and everyone.
We listen and we empathize.